Week 5 - Repsonse to "Air Drop" blog

This week I read a blog discussing the uses of the Air Drop feature on Apple products.  The author was discussing how he uses air drop to send large files from one apple device to another, use it to transfer files or send items to other users that are nearby.  One point he brought up is that his school has disabled the air drop feature on their ipads because students were using the feature to send test questions to each other. 

My thoughts on using this feature in my classroom are that I can expedite the transfer process of students submitting their performance assessments to me. I require my students to video their playing tests on a school ipad and then send me the video. We have had lots of issues with videos being too long to send in an email, or they simply take too long to upload to youtube.  I am going to try using the air drop feature with my students in the classroom, so they can send me their videos immediately and we can hopefully fix our upload issue. 



Original Blog: https://techinmusiced.wordpress.com/2018/07/26/technology-that-impacted-my-life-in-2017-2018-airdrop/






Comments

  1. This feature should really expedite the transfer of those video files!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment