Week 14 - iDoceo


Image result for idoceo logo

I found out about an app iDoceo this week. It's used to organize seating charts, random name chooser, assessments, and more. iDoceo an iOS app that needs no internet access to use. You can set it up by having class rosters emailed to you, opening the email with the iPad you will use for iDoceo, tell iDoceo to create a class from the list, and then begin creating tabs within the app. Those tabs involve charts, assessments in the form of video and audio, attendance charts, behavior notes, and more. It keeps everything digitally organized. You can backup everything with google drive, dropbox, and other cloud-based storage services. Though the app is on the pricier end, once you learn how to use it, you will be using it often to organize numerous charts and assessments. iDoceo has some of the best tutorials found on their website.  Because I don't always have access to the internet when traveling with the marching band and we do not have an ipad with cellular service, this app will work great for my purposes. 


https://www.idoceo.net/index.php/en/ 

Comments

  1. This sounds like such a useful app. To be honest, you sold me on downloading it when you mentioned seating charts and random name pickers. I love that it doesn't require internet access, because I'm often bopping around from classroom to classroom, and the wifi can't always keep up. Thanks for sharing, Marc!
    Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never heard of this app before! I agree with Maggie, I was sold with the seating chart piece. Is there any part of this app that is free?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment